SynergyChat’s vMailTM application embodies web based video email for the 21st Century. In essence, vMail™ allows the end user to send email communications that incorporate a recorded video/audio message as the main component.If a picture is worth a thousand words, a personalized video message is priceless! Dramatically increases effective sales and support communications with prospects and customers.
How it Works…
- Create/Record vMail- Record any vMail message “on-the-fly” from within your email system; i.e. Outlook, Gmail or our vMail™ application. vMail™ records the video and audio components using your computer’s camera/mic; then it automatically saves and archives the video message creating a link to view the message.
- Send vMail Link- The vmail link is then sent from within vMail™ or the sender’s email application directly to the recipient.
- Receive vMail- The recipient can click on the link at any time to play the recorded message. He can elect to reply with traditional text-based email; or, if he has a camera/microphone on his computer, he can respond with vMail using a free “30 day trial” version of the software.
- Enhance employee productivity by eliminating time consuming text emails.
- Eliminate the misunderstandings commonly associated with text-based email messages.
- Say exactly what you want to communicate to a client, prospect or co-worker in a fraction of the time required to type out a lengthly message.
- Engage your customers and prospects with a smile, deliver your message creatively and set your emails apart from your competition.
- vMails are sent using message links- not oversized attached video files to download.